30% Off Contour RACE back protector
- £69.99 / £99.99
- Highest performance and ultra light so you forget you are wearing a back protector!
- CE approved to Level 2 of EN1621-2.
- Transmits only 6KN of energy.
- Ultra light weight at only 600g.
- Engineered and formed in a 5 layer mould that follows the contour of the back.
- Fully adjustable and removable kidney protectors in soft PU give added performance.
- Quick release straps that also cross over for increased comfort.
- Technically advanced spacer fabric for breathability and antibacterial waist straps with Coolmax for comfort.
- Optional CE approved chest protector can be purchased separately.
- With additional coccyx protection
I was wearing a Knox Contour back protector when i fell off during the superstock race at the Ulster GP. As the A+E nurse said, and i fully agree 'if it wasn't for your back protectr you'd probably be dead'. with that in mind i'd like to thank you for making such brilliant products - i'll be buying another knox contour before i get back on my bike. Thank you, Dave (by email)
"Since I started my relationship with Knox they have been always following my advice and I have now a very good range of products where I test every weekend. I am very pleased with them as I know my safety is now in the best hands.Back protector,cold killers…everything it helps for my everyday training and racing."
Greg Lavilla, Former BSB Champion
"Knox has earned my trust. This Contour is tough and comfortable under all kit."
Richard Newland, Fast Bikes
"No less important than a helmet, the Knox Contour is shaped to fit your back and it's practically tank proof. Trusted" Jamie Wilkins, Fast Bikes
"I've been wearing my Knox Contour Race for 4 years now with the schools. Which is a full day it's put it on 8:30 in the morning and stays on till about 5:30 at the end of the day. The best thing about it is the fit and I really don't know I'm wearing it!"
"I use the countour race both for coaching and racing, it's extremely comfortable, you really don't know it's there, and performs amazingly, trust me I've put it through it's paces. Top marks." California Superbike School