Knox Meta-Sys: The New generation of Back protector from Knox
Features Hybrid Technology, the combination of hard plates that spread the force of the impact and soft PU on the inside to absorb energy.
• Designed to give maximum impact absorption across an increased area. CE Certified to the toughest standard EN1621 – 2 Level 2 and tested to -20C
• Made in 4 separate sections, which each move independently, flexibility that enables the wearer to twist and turn in almost any direction.
• Uniquely the Meta - Sys can stretch with the rider up to 60mm in length, to ensure maximum protection over the full length of the back while in a riding position.
• Additional Scapula protection is also incorporated to help cover the vulnerable shoulder area.
• Hybrid technology; the combination of a ‘hard’ polypropylene outer shell to help dissipate impact with a soft inner layer for superior energy absorption.
• Multi-position waist and shoulder strap slider systems for a comfortable precision fit.
• Removable and machine washable liner.
• Optional CE Approved Chest protector can be fitted to the quick release shoulder straps.
• Colour – White/Red
• Sizes S – 450mm, M – 500mm, L – 525mm
The new Knox Meta-Sys has an innovative four-plate design for freedom of movement, while retaining the protective qualities you'd expect of a high-end back protector. MCN 2012
Meta-Sys is Best Value Kit in What Bike? Flexible, comfortable hi-tech armour. What Bike 2012